General sisley for sale, in adtrader.

Currently reading:
General sisley for sale, in adtrader.

Fiat panda sisley 4x4, 1987, mot and tax for 5 months, towbar, spotlights, alarm, alloy wheels, tinted windows, face off panasonic, new cam belt and brakes, very rare, lots of fun, £450 ono. Gillingham 07092 634674.

Chris, you sttill got that Merc, thought That would go as soon as you advertised it!! Especailly with the JB connection

yeah i still have it, i wish i could sell it as i have seen an 1963 Alfa Romeo 2600 spider, the seller wants £2800, the body is perfect, but it needs mechanical work (the seller has spent nearly £4000 on bodywork).

I'd have you Merc any day, jut got no space for it!! Plus no idea how I would transport is from Newscastle.

How did you come across it in the first place

cagerrey said:
I'd have you Merc any day, jut got no space for it!! Plus no idea how I would transport is from Newscastle.

How did you come across it in the first place

it was advertised in www.adtrader.co.uk and was only £450 with mot and tax. but i have had to spent a fair bit getting the bodywork to a good order, and now i have had to recon the carb (the car runs beautifully now). the car is now ready for the mot, so i will be getting that done (fingers crossed it passes).

Back