Single Slot CD player - recommendation?

Currently reading:
Single Slot CD player - recommendation?

Looking to replace the standard cassette player in the Station Wagon :)D) with a single CD player. Looking for something for under around £60 and with the best sound output (to existing speakers for now).

Is this anygood; http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...r+entertainment>C$cip=36722.Car+CD+radios.htm
It has an iPod connection which is better than my current iPod setup too. :D

Anyone recommend a good head unit?

C'iao,
Matt

fiatpuntosx said:
first 2, been there done that, NO, stay away from unknown makes.

panasonic one, might be ok but i would rather get a better second hand one :)

im sure thats fine, people say there things that plug in and you tune your radio to pick it up are very good :) so you can use it with any stereo (well not old mw/lw ones :p )

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Beau i dont understand you lol. Your wasting your money on someone elses car. Shes laughing (stereos, remotes, bumpers, alloys, paints, seats, interior etc.). Wanna be my sister? :rolleyes:

So whats that stereo like then Beau?

Chris first you spot the Daewoo in the mystery spotting game and now your recommending a Daewoo stereo. I recon you have a secret Daewoo fetish.
chris.gif

There you go. Nice sig.

Matt

fiatpuntosx said:
So whats that stereo like then Beau?
i think its great, got all equalisers etc built in to make it sound perfect, bass is pukka, and the trebble's good too.

this is on good speakers though, not standard daewoo ****e :p

the remotes great too :D

only fault i find is to turn it off you have to sit there holding the button for 5 seconds! :mad: but using the remote you dont, but then you have to find the remote lol.

Check your RO's in local stores, also, in the latest flyer theres some new lines, a JVC one, and theres another one too. I know we have a few Sony ones left in, sold one today £119.99 down to £59.99

fiatpuntosx said:
Chris first you spot the Daewoo in the mystery spotting game and now your recommending a Daewoo stereo. I recon you have a secret Daewoo fetish.
chris.gif

There you go. Nice sig.

Matt

think you'll find it was ME who spotted the Noobira first :rolleyes:

Back