General sideskirts

Currently reading:
General sideskirts

they too much hassle, will cost more for the bodyman to fix em and stuff rather than fiat ones which are actually gona fit straight on no hassle.

they like nothing when i come to think of it, my opinion is now, don't buy joy tuning :shakehead:

gona try sell them.

anyone after a set of joy tuning skirts?, with the three little slits on each one?
need a bit of modding to go on if anyone can be bothered doin it, they would look nice once finished up, made of fibreglass so anyone whos a dab hand at it could make there own style out of them.

normski c said:
£180 is quite expensive?? they £130 or so on fastfiat or are they only replicas also?
and if they are does anyone know how good a fit they are

my ones were primed and had the badges and the screws they also came quick as got them in 2 days at the fiat garage :) Also if you find them dodgy you can always take them back to the fiat garage and get another. FastFiat you would have to pay and post them back to fastfiat! and wait longer for another set :bang:

looked in the last brio magazine for seicento, £184.44, seems pretty steep to me, and i'm sure the fast fiat ones are the same thing cause they come from italy, with fitting kit, badges and are made of the same plastic

Back