General Side lights

Currently reading:
General Side lights

Andy Panda

Has anybody got any ideas if I can leave the lights on with the ignition switched off?I've tried to do this a couple of times when i'm leaving the car for a few minutes in the dark,i've tried everything but they always go out when I remove the key

You should be able to do it, IMHO... I have no need to turn out headlights, when i leave my car. I have even a "follow me home" function on my 4x4 Climbing. And I'm sure, that I've not choosed it as an extra-option...

Turn Lights Off
Turn Engine Off
Remove Key
Turn Lights Switch to Sidelights position

I think pandas come with what they call get you home lights.Check out the handbook i think you pull the light stalk towards you and the lights stay on for a set period of time to enable you to get up your path etc.

If you have the lights on and turn the engine off, turn the lights to the off position and back on again. Works on mine.
H

hmallett said:
If you have the lights on and turn the engine off, turn the lights to the off position and back on again. Works on mine.
H

Cheers,I done that and it works(y)

mark1962 said:
this all fits with my radio question another annoyance
I actually think it's a nice feature.. I drive with my lights continously on. No beeping when I stop the car, it just turns the lights off, brilliant. :p

Back