Side lights

Currently reading:
Side lights

And we only got them because the last owner didn't want them, poor things. funny thing is the guy we got them off said travis was a girl, i thought she looked a bit swollen around the bum so i took it to the vets i booked it in said it was a girl and i had noticed some swelling around its bum, vet said that the swelling was testicals because trav was realy boy. cost me £6.50 for that:I
This also means bink is a bit gay because he tries to hump trav all the time [:0]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Everyone saying Dave is cute, then he goes & ruins it by talking about testicles!! [:0]

<font size="5"><font color="black">/</font id="black"> F <font color="black">/ </font id="black">I <font color="black">/</font id="black"> A <font color="black">/</font id="black"> T <font color="black">/</font id="black"></font id="size5">
<font color="navy">Punto 55SX</font id="navy">

Originally posted by JonnyBoy
Everyone saying Dave is cute, then he goes & ruins it by talking about testicles!! [:0]

<font size="5"><font color="black">/</font id="black"> F <font color="black">/ </font id="black">I <font color="black">/</font id="black"> A <font color="black">/</font id="black"> T <font color="black">/</font id="black"></font id="size5">
<font color="navy">Punto 55SX</font id="navy">
i used the posh word the vet used and she was well cute;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Originally posted by pghstochaj
Where's work Sammi?

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

I work at the Three Owls Bird Sanctuary in Norden (rochdale, manchester/lancs).
Tis a great job - very trying at times, but its now coming to 'baby season' so I soon should be mum to hundreds of babies;)
But if anyone what to check out our site its www.threeowls.co.uk but I am updating it so it will be a lot better!
If anyone ever has any bird related questions I am the gal (feathered type only please:D PLEASE DONT CONTACT THE RsPcA[}:)]

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing

Back