Sicken yourself at this! Feckin Petrol!

Currently reading:
Sicken yourself at this! Feckin Petrol!

i came across this, posted on The coupe forum.....

http://www.lesstaxonfuel.co.uk/

I am feckin shocked that this would be what i'd be spending on the coupe! And this is at the lowered price (and it's bound to change back)

duty.jpg

Try it and see! I'm disgusted!

Mate pay no attention to them, :)

I love the coup and I know you do as well, there is of course a better solution so you don't have to spend as much money on petrol, get the government to lower the cost of it, we pay FAR to much as it is. :D :D

How well do you know that car, Jamie?!

18mpg is ouch indeed :(

If we didn't pay so much tax in fuel, it would only be added to the 'headline' rate of income tax, surely. Would need to recoup it from somewhere.

Exactly and given the amount of problems cars cause (and the fact that it's fairly proportional to mileage in terms of pollution etc.) it's one of the best taxes - the more you use the roads the more you pay. That's why I believe the road tax should be included in petrol charges personally.

Stuart DemonD said:
How well do you know that car, Jamie?!

18mpg is ouch indeed :(

If we didn't pay so much tax in fuel, it would only be added to the 'headline' rate of income tax, surely. Would need to recoup it from somewhere.

Far to well to run the bloody thing everday hence my cinq (y)

Stuart DemonD said:
To be fair, I'd rather pay tax on fuel than my income. People that have cars and use roads should be taxed. It's the price we pay for having the freedom to drive wherever we like. Don't like it? Don't drive a car

Back