Show us your flaps!

Currently reading:
Show us your flaps!

LOL, ah well, it could be worse. You never know, people may actually search the bay for some muff-flaps :)

What does fitting the mud-flaps involve??
Have you got any pictures of cars with them fitted?? Cheers Matt

They are stone guards - not Mufflaps..

worshipalpha.gif

Stoneguards/muff flaps - same difference. I dont have any pics myself but I'm sure there will be some knocking around on the guide somewhere!!!

mine are fitted with 2 steel clips (i presume supplied?) which hook the stoneguard to the wheel arch and are secured with a screw in each clip. There are then 2 self tapping screws through hte wheel arch and into the wheel lining, think that may have been an after market add-on by someone ;)

best pic i have of some on a car, the black bit behind the wheel if you couldn't guess!

eba00324770f00000074.jpg

Anyone tried spraying them? I think they'd look well cool if they were colour coded :) But would end up full of marks anyway I'm sure...

Bump
Someone must want to help Wimmy bump the price up a little more surely.

Some of us maybe waiting around to snipe them at the last minute. Please stop reminding everyone they are for sale :)

Bugger, I've made it go to top post again...

lol!

We're all thinking the same thing, except no one wants to post it.

You can all thank Anonymous :)

I'll be spraying my rear stone guards, the front ones won't fit on due to the Abarth Sideskirts.

Will look sweet when finished, may consider getting rid of my rear HLX spoiler and getting a Abarth Spoiler. Will see.

J

Oh - forgot to mention.

These flaps were donated by Angel Tuning to help fund BOO. The money for these sales will be in the BOO account and not my own pocket so if you want to bid a little higher to help support the club and THIS FORUM feel free to do so :)

Don't mean to post Anon but Avant keeps logging me out everytime i close it and i just can't be arsed logging in again.
(i'm on here 24/7 365 days a year even when i'm not logged in i'm always here.)
Oh bugger i've bumped this to the top again
Oh well it's all in a good cause (BOO). :)