show plates

Currently reading:
show plates

not sure if this is right place to put this but here's my new show plates

Attachments

• DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
any ideas how to attatch them without drilling holes, i don't want to use the frames you have used on the back, was thinking about velcro but the front is curved and i don't want them to pop off.

i like your new grill (y)
you gave me the idea to get some made

Last edited:
got the forum pic off ben and put it on phone, went to local sunday market there's a guy there every other week that makes them, plugged phone into his pc, arranged pics ,laser printed onto clear plastic than attached to no.plate backing, £25 for the pair

any ideas how to attatch them without drilling holes, i don't want to use the frames you have used on the back, was thinking about velcro but the front is curved and i don't want them to pop off.

i like your new grill (y)

well. i have velcro behind my existing, i screw the road plates on when in use. but at shows i unscrew them an stick the show ones on.

at the last show i forgot to screw my rear road plate back on. it flew off on a dual carraigeway :eek:

any damage done to yours or following cars, did you get the plate back or did you have to get a new one

dan had to do his err 'evasive driving' but no damage, it flipped into the grass.

didnt get it back, ive got a new set on the way for thursday (y)

Back