General She's home!! :)

Currently reading:
General She's home!! :)

Well i get it home.. i managed to get the trade plates so it was all nice and legal(ish). It did the 150miles without a single problem.

Despite its sorry look thanks to the pervious owner its actually in good condition and has very little rust. Pending a full 'seeing over' I will probably slowly restore it as its been very abused.

Its also good to know i saved it from a one way trip to africa as apparently one of the bidders wanted it for that...

so here it is having a good rest...

armyrag.jpg

i wonder how far you'd get in a camoflaged car in Africa...?

nice looking car Chris... hopefully that one doesn't have knocking at the rear axle.

Vin said:
Good save there Jaff (y)

Whats with the bumpers though??? they been hacked about???

Yes the guy who had them quote "i don't like bumpers ehhhh!!" He chopped them off :( I'll fit new ones to it at some point.. donors welcome :D

christopher watson said:
I saw that on ebay and was worried that it was going soo cheap that it would be going to Mongolia, good for you for saving it (y)

I'm afriad I sniped in the last 6 seconds.. I think the other guy who bidded several times was the one who wanted to kill it..

Tony M said:
i wonder how far you'd get in a camoflaged car in Africa...?

nice looking car Chris... hopefully that one doesn't have knocking at the rear axle.

Thanks :D Lol theres so many noises and rattles its hard to tell.. but we'll see.. i'm looking forward to restoring it

Well Done!

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!

KEEP SAVING 'EM

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

looks liek both to me... the rear has been cut off just below the ridge.

Back