She's gone in for her MOT

Currently reading:
She's gone in for her MOT

I recently had another set of plates made as the old ones had holes in them. Anyway i bought a special number plate surround for the number plates in silver, they basically clip the number plate in, no need for dirty screw holes and lessens the chance of water and crud getting behind the plastic.

Joske

Banners.JPG

cheers joske - i'm glad as well! :) she's only 4 years old so i was quite confident - just forgot about the plates.

yeah i noticed your number plate surround - i like it.

Hey Joske , are those surrounds the ones that are around on ebay at the moment , been thinking about them , do they just screw on or do you need to drill through them or what . If not off ebay where from and how much did you pay ? .

When i bought my JTD HLX the car wasn't used for 3 months and was stood in his driveway when i bought it. i took it the next day for an MOT. :(

It failed on three things :(

- Horn wasn't working (Free from scrappy)
- Wiper Blade Knackered (Free from scrappy)
- Rear Fog Light Not working (Free from scrappy)

I did pay for something can't remember what. Think it was a wheel cover for a 95 Ford Fiesta £2. :)

Anyway i look after my cars and when i sell them on they're always in showroom condition. They are never neglected.

Joske

Forgot to ask Dan, i doubt you'll be able to put your LED sidelights back in until after the retest?

I don't mind waiting for the pics at night Dan, afterall i have marea headlights and the bloody clips on the back for the sidelights do my head in.

Joske

i've got my new plates on now plain and simple, they look alright actually :)

yeah - i just have to drop it in tomorrow to pick up the documentation :)

and then when i get home my replacement sunstrip can go on and my led bulbs - and i'll do a pic of them in the dark! :)