General shes alive!!!!!

Currently reading:
General shes alive!!!!!

its oficial ross coupe is up and running,

that deep growl would bring a tear to a glass eye.

after months and months of psychological torture ross can finally say

"my coupe works!"

only took 8 months, engine being built n sent from london, 3 garages to attempt it, 3 million parts from very generous coupe owners
( n grudginly some from fiat too)

thb the car looks a riot, smashed up front bumper mangled wing ( from the wheel loss incident)
and 8 months of dirt and garage grime.
ive promised ross il give it a wash :p
new wheels n seats soon to go on so should look great in no time.

alas its not all good news,
some "slave" has broke, to do with brakes or sumfin, so calling fiat in the moring, n mot before its on the road, but at least it running.

*sigh* itl be wierd for me, me n ross's relationship has rocketed since we started going out 9 months ago, he only had the coupe for the first month so it will be strange him having it back, im so used to running his ass aaround in my car or bike.........................

al i can say is

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

n big up complete automotive solutions for doing the work ( you know i luv yas!) :p

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

alainax said:
alas its not all good news,
some "slave" has broke, to do with brakes or sumfin, so calling fiat in the moring, n mot before its on the road, but at least it running.
If it's the clutch slave cylinder, it often fails (and you lose your brake fluid). Luckily it's a very easy change. Less than an hour, and the part is cheap. (y)
H

Alainax.
Iam well chuffed Ross has got it back on the road. To many Coupes are being broken because of trivial things. There are people making a living solely on breaking them and that hurts me terribly. Not the fact they are making a living, more because so many are being prematurely broken. Good on ya!!!

Andy:) (y)

pinin__prestatyn said:
Carlt's just got 11 more coupe's in for the chop, in one week :eek: At this rate they'll be RARE in no time :eek:
Yeah, Carl Talbot is doing so well, he had to move to new premises. He breaks a lot of Coupes. Very very worrying!!! :(
At least Rex in Bristol is off to Thailand, so that will stop with him, breaking them.

Andy.

sumplug said:
Yeah, Carl Talbot is doing so well, he had to move to new premises. He breaks a lot of Coupes. Very very worrying!!! :(
At least Rex in Bristol is off to Thailand, so that will stop with him, breaking them.

Andy.

that rex guy is nuts lol, i went round to try get a cylinder head, saw 4 dead coops and he was telling me about all the others he currently has :confused:

would avoid going there like the plauge, was worried my car would be in bits before i could escape

thanks for the replies peeps , he is well chuffed with it,

breakers yards are horrible places but without the likes of them ross's coupe would never be back on the road!! ;)

At the end of the day, if Carlt's chopping numerous coupe's people get worried there'll be no coupes left, if he isn't breaking them, everyone's asking where the cheap parts are. The coupe numbers get less and less, but the ones on the road get better. Kinda like natural selection! I can't moan, the guy's sent me a 20VT manual, Ashtray and seat belt cover, all for squat.

Back