General Service manual not complete

Currently reading:
General Service manual not complete

robdyk

I'm a bit disappointed by the scudo service manual.
I was reading the section "Bodywork"

Certain things concerning the front of the car is not listed in the service manual.

It refers to the section bodywork (section 70) of the Ulysse service manual.

THIS IS RIDICOLOUS !!!

Which service manual should I download ?
My scudo is 1997. All other Ulysse cars are newer..:(

I downloaded the "scudo service manual"from custard in the download library from this forum.

When I open it you'll see volume 1, volume 2, and volume 3.
I choose volume 1. Then click on the left pane "bodywork".
then 2 buttons bodywork part 1 en part 2.
I choose part 1. You'll see the index page:

Fiat%20scudo%20manual%20bodywork.jpg

Do you see what I mean now ?

I downloaded the "scudo service manual"from custard in the download library from this forum.

When I open it you'll see volume 1, volume 2, and volume 3.
I choose volume 1. Then click on the left pane "bodywork".
then 2 buttons bodywork part 1 en part 2.
I choose part 1. You'll see the index page:

Do you see what I mean now ?

I don't see what's ridiculous about it, you just need to find a copy of the Ulysse manual.

There are several manuals from the Ulysse.
Many of these manuals are about newer cars than mine, so the manual is not representative for my model Scudo.
In fact it's just a simple user manual and not a service manual, so it's of no use to me.

You may found it not strange, but I do. I have a scudo. I downloaded the scudo manual, so I do not expect to download another service manual about another car.
Well let's say whe differ from opinions about that.
It seems that i have to figure it out myself....

Last edited:
There are several manuals from the Ulysse. So which one should I use ?
Many of these manuals are about newer cars than mine, so the manual is not representative for my model Scudo.

If you are referring to the manuals on this forum, then we do not have any other Scudo workshop manuals. The Ulysse manuals we have are all owner's handbooks, not workshop manuals.

I have a scudo. I downloaded the scudo manual, so I do not expect to download another service manual about another car.
Well let's say whe differ from opinions about that.

Fiat publish workshop manuals for their dealers. The dealers will have manuals for all models, so it makes sense that if different models share the same systems, a dealer can refer to sections in another model's manual when necessary.... No sense in forcing dealers to buy the same section more than once.

So I should probably download all of them, and see which one will be useful, right ?

All of the manuals we have, are supplied free of charge by members of the forum in the own free time. If we don't have what you want, it's because nobody has been able to supply it. If that is not good enough, or unacceptable for you, then I suggest you find another forum that does have what you want, right?

Ah I see. the owner manuals doesn't include bodywork.
As i said earlier, i have to figure it out mself, or find another servicemanual elsewhere.
thanks for the input guys.(y)

Back