Serve il vostro aiuto

Currently reading:
Serve il vostro aiuto

Viktoria

Buona giornata a tutti
Mi voglio subito scusare per questo mesaggio,non pensavo mai di capitare in una situazione quando mi servirebbe l'aiuto di persone che non conosco.
La colpa e tutta mia,ho pensato che dopo 3 mesi di guida posso gia usare la macchina pure d'inverno e come risultato sono capitata n un incidente stradale.Meno male che non e capitato niente di serio a me,solo qualche graffio e meno male che uso la cintura,perche da noi non e obbligatorio.
Il mio problema e che la macchina e di mio padre,adesso e partito in Ukraina dai suoi parenti e ritornera il 9 di febbraio.Quando e partitomi ha lasciato le chiavi...emi ha detto se ci sara qualche questione urgente posso prenderla...ed io volevo solo ricevere qualche pratica di guida d inverno e sono uscita apposto di notte.Gia quando ritornavo non ho notato bene il semaforo perche nevicava abbastanza forte ,poi o frenato ma la macchina a ancora strisciato un metro e o spaccato un C5 nuovo...meno male che la mia assicurazione paghera i danni a lui,ma non copre i miei danni e per ripararla mi servono 1070 $ -ho fatto il test e mi hanno detto che il problema e con la geometria della macchina ed e un problema serio.

Una parte ho gia preso in prestito da i miei amici,ma purtroppo non lavoro-studio...per questo sono costretta di fare cose come queste,perche non so piu cosa fare e la macchina la devo fare prima che mio padre ritorni,non voglio che si deluda e non voglio che soffra.
Non sapevo cosa fare,ma un mio amico mi ha suggerito di usare WebMoney,dice che certe volte qualcuno puo aiutare in situazioni come queste e transferirmi il minimo che puo,voglio chiedere un altra cosa-scusatemi di nuovo...se qualcuno conosce forum italiani su macchine oppure in altri paesi inserite perfavore questo mesaggio li....vi saro molto grata.

I miei indirizzi Webmoney
E386346459718 -per i transfer in EURO

R369004433523 -per quelli in Rubli

sito webmoney.ru

non sono sicura che R sono in Rubli,se qualcuno conosce questo sistema bene scrivetemi su [email protected]

E scusatemi ancora per il disturbo-e una vergognia per me chiedere l'aito a voi,ma sono disperata...grazie alla vostras at

Hmm..............I'm assuming this is a Russian speaking in Italian :)
This is an English speaking forum Viktoria, but Hi anyway :wave: :)

I've run this through BabelFish as my Italian is non existant..........

Good day to all I want endured to excuse for this mesaggio, I never did not think to capitare in a situation when the aid of persons would serve me who I do not know. The guilt and all mine, I have thought that after 3 months of pure guide I can gia use the winter machine and as turned out they are capitata n an incident stradale.Meno badly that and not capitato nothing of serious to me, only some scratch and little evil that use the belt, perche from we not and obligatory. My problem and that the machine and of my father, now and left in Ukraina from its relatives and ritornera the 9 of febbraio.Quando and left has left keys to me... EMI has said if us sara some urgent issue I can take it... and I wanted to only receive some practical of guide d winter and I am exited I lie in wait for of notte.Gia when I returned I have not noticed the semaforo well perche snowed enough strongly, then or refrained but the machine still crawled a meter and or cracked a new C5... little evil that my paghera assurance the damages to he, but does not cover my damages and in order to repair it serves me 1070 $ - I have made with geometry of the machine and and a serious problem.

A part gia I have taken on loan from my friends, but job-study... for this is unfortunately not forced to make things like these, perche I do not know piu what to make and the machine I must make before that my father returns, I do not want that it is disappointed and I do not want that suffers. I did not know what to make, but a my friend has suggested to me to use WebMoney, says that sure times someone puo to help in situations like these and transferirmi the minimum that puo, I want to ask an other thing-excused me of new... if someone knows forum Italian on it blots some or in other inserted countries perfavore this mesaggio them... vi saro much grate.

My addresses Webmoney E386346459718 - for the transfers in EURO R369004433523 - for those in Rubles situated webmoney.ru they are not sure that R is in Rubles, if someone knows this system well writes to me on [email protected] And you still excuse me for the disturbance a vergognia for me to ask the aito one you, but thanks to the vostras are deprived of hope... at

Steve said:
Hmm, you crashed your fathers car in Ukraine and now it is stuck there? You were not prepared for winter driving? You took a loan, but it's not enough to get the car back and you want us to send you money?

Who speaks good Italian? Where's twincamms?

This what I got from reading it through the first time - my French was enough to pick up bits of it, but I didn't want to say anything until I had run it through a translator to get a better idea. I'm extremely suspicious :chin:

erm... do i win...???

need to replace the gearbox (not for the first, second, or third time :eek: )and clutch while im at it as the one fitted 1400 miles ago is already slipping :eek:
brakes all round, gearbox mount from a bodge job done on one of the box replacements, exhaust and air filter. a nasty airlock, then mot and tax is due soon aswell. oh and shes not running too well either... oh and 2 tyres aswell

i must be a worthy cause??? :D

Back