Technical Serpentine Belt Plastic Cover Upper

Currently reading:
Technical Serpentine Belt Plastic Cover Upper

mswizinbiz

Good afternoon all, my serpentine belt decided to partly come off of the upper cogs & has cut right through the plastic cover that sits right beside the plastic bottle radiator filling thing. I need to get hold of a replacement cover but Fiat can't help due to the age of the vehicle. Can any of you lovely lot help or at least send me a picture of the cover as mine has a big hole in the middle. Thank you & stay safe out there.

Hi

The forums version of ePER doesnt seem to cover the Sedici

I owned a JTD engined FIAT estate car.. and dont recall any cover on the Aux drive belt..

But a wandering cambelt did saw its way through its covers..
My ePER (2014) covers the Sedici and could only see the cam belt cover. Available from Fiat in 2014. Two covers listed so VIN required.

Do you mean the cam belt cover? The serpentine belt that drives the aircon, generator, etc. does not normally on most vehicles I have owned have a protection cover.
Yes the cambelt cover, it's to the left side of the engine between the oil filler cap & radiator bottle thingy.

My belt moved off its line & cut through the thin plastic cover.

Showing as Discontinued..

But new one available in Germany..

Used in Italy.. its a standard JTD cover apparently

Where do you see it as discontinued?

Do you have a Fiat parts listing you can point us to that shows this a discontinued?

Yes this is the one bit I don't understand Italian 😀 how much is the one in Germany & do you have the link?

Yes I've called Fiat UK retailers the part & it's been on back order forever & they doubt it will ever come into stock again due to the age of the vehicle.

Yes this is the one bit I don't understand Italian 😀 how much is the one in Germany & do you have the link?

Yes I've called Fiat UK retailers the part & it's been on back order forever & they doubt it will ever come into stock again due to the age of the vehicle.
Thank you 🤗

Thank you varesecrazy 🤗

Back