General Sensor Coolant Temp Failure

Currently reading:
General Sensor Coolant Temp Failure

otaqi

hello everyone . i have problem with sensor coolant temp failure the car is not starting when this error show on . i try 5 or 6 times then to starting . then the error massage its gone . so i have change the sensor coolant temp . but the problem . still . i get error sensor coolant temp failure and not starting only when i try alot and just starting when i put my leg on gas then staring normaly. thanks

hello again i just comin back from the servies garage after long time waiting . so they said the probleem is from the (ecu ) and they canot do anything with it
he told me they have check everything mechanic and everything okey the feul pomp and the sensor temp the new one . plz any idea to fix this probleem .:(

thanks a lot Davren i appreciate it.... i have try today this thing . the weather is good sunny. and normally the car working with this weather . so i Disconnected the cable from the sensor temp . and try . the ecu start show me . sensor temp failuer . then i connected again . the error is Disappeared and the car work normally . so whay just in night or with cold weather only the car show me this error .

Back