semi OT: wheels for sale (edit: pic included)

Currently reading:
semi OT: wheels for sale (edit: pic included)

J

Jay

speaking to someone i know thru work who happens to have a set of 18" fiat stilo (schumacher edition) wheels for sale, tyres may be too big at 215/40 and 2 are down to 2mm anyway but they are rather nice wheels and really wont be common (ltd to the schumacher stilos, think there's only 200 in the uk)

look like this i think:

fiatstiloschumachergp3ljp1.jpg

anyway enough spiel, he didnt tell me a price but if u ring or txt him i'm sure ye can barter.

its Gary on 07764 906804

he's based in leicester i think but i said i'd mention it on here for him.

Jay

jaytagnew.jpg

http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?zes3Jepv+vO3jHJy+!8mAXb+OD

Re: semi OT: wheels for sale

quick bump, if no one on here wants them i'll tell him he's best putting them on ebay.

cheers,

Jay

i dont want to text/call the guy with no idea on price... do you have a ball park figure?

Paul R

2xHLX owner,3xHGT, (then the darkside) 1xCoupe20vt now the proud owner of a Black Coupe20vt LE!

Those are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, OZ Superturismo GT's with fiat centre caps instead of OZ ones. That being the case, they are VERY good, lightweight alloys.

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4 & now ex owner of a Bravo 1.8

Member Page

yep they are superturismos, they came with the schumacher gp special edition along with a load of other nice kit.

sorry paul he didnt tell me how much he wanted for them, i know i should have asked but i was having a manic day at work.

maybe just have a mooch around and see how much second hand 18" OZ's are and pitch him at that. he works for ATS euromaster so if ye butter him up a bit he might even get you some discount on tyres...but i didnt tell you that! ;)