General Selling a cabin storage thingy

Currently reading:
General Selling a cabin storage thingy

Hi, hopefully our new moderator won't mind a plug for an eBay auction I'm running. It's for a cabin storage addon that I got from a job lot of parts from @Barchetta Bloke 440 but that I don't see myself using. It's already got a higher bid on than I expected to get so I'm not overly worried if it makes any more but wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see the listing.

As I say it's already going to get more than I thought so I've bunged a few quid to the forum as a donation as I wouldn't have got the parts without this place

Attachments

• PXL_20221122_133544805.jpg
    PXL_20221122_133544805.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 185
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
It never occurred to me to sell that on Ebay , I've sold a gazillion other bits of tat there .
The bidding on it has been quite vigorous ,from £10 to £47 in 5 hours from the start ,you've got to be pleased with that Chris .

It never occurred to me to sell that on Ebay , I've sold a gazillion other bits of tat there .
The bidding on it has been quite vigorous ,from £10 to £47 in 5 hours from the start ,you've got to be pleased with that Chris .
Stunned to be honest. I just wanted it to go to someone who wanted it and if it made a few quid then fine. I gave it a good clean and vacuum and it looked in pretty good condition after that. Lurking inside one of the pockets was part number 119906080, the little oval trim clips for the B pillar with two of its legs missing which led to this project https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/b-pillar-trim-clip-part-119906080-3d-printed-replacement.493964/ . I can imagine it fell off at some point and you stuck it in the pocket for safe keeping - thank you for doing that.

Hi, hopefully our new moderator won't mind a plug for an eBay auction I'm running.

Well not really, but I'm new to the FF ropes :)

Within reason I see no real problem for parts for Fiat cars that FF members may have. But we do have a dedicated Classifieds section.

That said it might be a little fairer and more readily viewable to all FF members looking for purchases to put your "For Sale" post in the "Classifieds" section, pointer from this Barchetta section and then by all means a link to eBay in your Classifieds post. That way you give your all FF members a leading "heads up" and from there it is a seller/buyer process etc.

Back