Technical selecta powder clutch

Currently reading:
Technical selecta powder clutch

chrissymcd

hi all
i'm new to this site, i have been having problems with my punto '99 selecta and have now discovered it is the powder clutch and i have seen in other posts it a common problem and not worth fixing because you looking a £600 + labour. my car has only recently started making noises, juddering and sticky selecta will this get worse and break down within a short space of time? as i need my car for a few weeks yet before i can get rid it. will it run with this fault for sometime? and also what is the best way to get rid of it car auction? but someone else will have the problem or trade it in what would you get for trade in with this problem?

any help would be great
chris:confused:

trade it in, let them have fun with it, just plea you don't know about it, its just been like for ages (if they even test drive it!, no car we've ever traded in has ever been taken out for a run, they just look around it, ask a few finance questions (i.e is it all paid for) and then sign it over!!:p

hi
thanks for the advice
i'm just going to trade it in asap, it a shame it's too costly to fix it's a great wee car
thanks agian
chrissy

Back