Styling Seiecento Sporting Window button surround

Currently reading:
Styling Seiecento Sporting Window button surround

Dan_55

When my car got broken into the criminal (idiot) damaged the surround of the passenger side window button surround.
I can only buy a new surround with a new window button for £17.01inc VAT.
Is there anyway i'd be able to get a surround on its own??

DAN

Thanks for the offer, however i am looking to put the car back to standard as my sister is recieving it due to the arival of my SEAT Ibiza 1.9TDi PD Sport.

If anyone knows of any Seis that are being broken could they please let me know cos our scrappy doesnt seem to get them!

they pop up on ebay from time to time to breaking ones, check that out if struggling.

Nice choice of seat, ive a soft spot for em, especially the Leon cupra R when it was made, the new one isnt much cop :mad:

i'm in hartford, which one is northwich scrap metal??

i'm in hartford as well fella. if you go up through northwich past comet at the rounderbout go straight on so the turning before the pub (past the garage).
Follow this road you then come to a 30mph zone on the left there is a pub called the salt barge. slow down and turn left. then there is an gravel track with lots of pot holes but not far down it you'll see 2 scrap yards. the first one you see is called northwich scrap metals.

Back