General seicento wheels

Currently reading:
General seicento wheels

cinq_restyle.jpg

9563cinq_side_small.jpg

Would add mine to the list, but not got tyres fitted yet :(

Last edited:
ok lol never new. and also my xbox 360 is for sale ( the premium version) which has to 20gb hard drive. offers?? oh and also along with need for speed most wanted

the beasto said:
ok lol never new. and also my xbox 360 is for sale ( the premium version) which has to 20gb hard drive. offers?? oh and also along with need for speed most wanted

thats ok :) you dont find out these things if you dont ask,the more you ask questions..the more you will learn
keep your eye on ebay for some..think they will look sweet on an imola (y)

the beasto said:

Classifieds

Emm said:
abarth sei wheels are like gold dust!

I have 4 sat spare in my garage.
Prob is they are worth very little cos they were very badly curbed when i bought the car. One day when i am working again i may see if they can be refurbed and sell them

bloomfieldliam said:

I don't normally rate those Abarth wheels that highly, but in white on an Imola look really good.

If i had to get a set of Abarth wheels i would get the rarer and nicer http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8029173222&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1 tho it has always surprised me that Fiat didn't commission enough wheels for them to be made in the correct off-set as abarth wheels have an off-set of 36 and come with spacers and a stud conversion on the factory fitted ones.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
J333EVO said:
I don't normally rate those Abarth wheels that highly, but in white on an Imola look really good.

If i had to get a set of Abarth wheels i would get the rarer and nicer http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8029173222&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1 tho it has always surprised me that Fiat didn't commission enough wheels for them to be made in the correct off-set as abarth wheels have an off-set of 36 and come with spacers and a stud conversion on the factory fitted ones.

Oi are u dissing my wheels again :p

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
foxyemx said:
Oi are u dissing my wheels again :p

LOL, no wasn't dissing them, again. ;)

McFly generation moderator said:
personally for me its gotta be punto gt wheels on a cinq

*cough* fitting this afternoon *cough*

OK, OK, i will get those centre caps off for you this weekend bud, and special delivery them to you for Mon morning. :)

Aaron.

Back