Styling Seicento Steering Wheel Boss

Currently reading:
Styling Seicento Steering Wheel Boss

:life:

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

surely if there is an aftermarket steering wheel then there will be no airbag :doh:

:idea: if you read the thread u would have seen that, rather than just trying to take the ****???

and if you hate the amount of questions i ask why look at the threads i write ??? or reply to anything i write on threads??

as ive said before people come to these forums to LEARN and its people like you that make the it hard for people to learn, maybe think about what you write before u hit the reply button because if you take the **** enough there will be people that are wanting to learn that get put off when there are genuine people that may get annoyed with reposting things but decide to help none the less

just think about what you say before u insult or try to take the **** out of someone trying to learn something new

lee

If you want to LEARN then LEARN how to use the damn search feature

If you read what i have written correctly, i said "dont get putting a resistor in the circuit and think of plugging airbag back in or checking its resistance of the airbag"

Let me split that up for you, dont put the resistor in the wiring AND then think of plugging the airbag back in, for what reason i don't know you might want to see if it puts the light out with bag on or something but it will go off in your face.

checking the resistance across the airbag will also set it off, maybe next time i wont go through the effort to tell you what not to do and i'l just let you injure yourself

Ash

If you want to LEARN then LEARN how to use the damn search feature

If you read what i have written correctly, i said "dont get putting a resistor in the circuit and think of plugging airbag back in or checking its resistance of the airbag"

Let me split that up for you, dont put the resistor in the wiring AND then think of plugging the airbag back in, for what reason i don't know you might want to see if it puts the light out with bag on or something but it will go off in your face.

checking the resistance across the airbag will also set it off, maybe next time i wont go through the effort to tell you what not to do and i'l just let you injure yourself

Ash

you seem to think im stupid for some reason ?? i am just as capable of doing things everyone else on here is, i just lack in confidence to do alot of things hence why i ask for people to confirm alot of things

im sorry i dont have the confidence like you do but thats why im here to learn

and incase u havent noticed i HAVE learnt to use the search feature,

damn ur the sort of arrogant toss*r that thinks because you know alot about a certain thing that gives you a free pass to be a prick

just give up seriously i dont want your advise read your recent posts every other person you have helped out yet eveything ive posted seens to be a sarcastic comment

give up ok i dont want your advice or your comments

you seem to think im stupid for some reason ?? i am just as capable of doing things everyone else on here is, i just lack in confidence to do alot of things hence why i ask for people to confirm alot of things

im sorry i dont have the confidence like you do but thats why im here to learn

and incase u havent noticed i HAVE learnt to use the search feature,

damn ur the sort of arrogant toss*r that thinks because you know alot about a certain thing that gives you a free pass to be a prick

just give up seriously i dont want your advise read your recent posts every other person you have helped out yet eveything ive posted seens to be a sarcastic comment

give up ok i dont want your advice or your comments

Nope didnt notice you learnt how to use the search???

Yea im a toss*r and a prick so what ? But please do get a pic of the airbag injuries i want a good laugh

sarcastic? really? :rolleyes:lucky im not hitting the reply button...just the quote button aye

Nice talking to you to lecock
Ash

Jeez, you two are just typing with your cocks now.

Lecook, remove theairbag entirely using correct procedure as stated arlready.

The light will come on no matter so the next stage that will be on your to do list will be to disassemble the pod and remove the bulb.

Happy days.

Thanks

X

thank you todger this wont be the first time i have removed a airbag and im confident that i can do the job im trying to do

the original post was actually about getting the right boss not removing the airbag as i have no issues doing this

thankyou for your advice all the same

lee

Jeez, you two are just typing with your cocks now.

Lecook, remove theairbag entirely using correct procedure as stated arlready.

The light will come on no matter so the next stage that will be on your to do list will be to disassemble the pod and remove the bulb.

Happy days.

Thanks

X

or hit the airbag module with a hammer ;) that will take out the light as well as some part of your body Lecock :D

Michael

Back