Styling Seicento Steering Wheel Boss

Currently reading:
Styling Seicento Steering Wheel Boss

peaster2k

Established member
hi

Does any seicento owners have an after market steering wheel on there car, if so could you tell me where you bought your Boss adaptor from for this. I am on the look out for one, any pics that anyone might have would be great as well, i have look for one of these so far without any luck.

Thanks

David

well i rang demon tweeks for a boss adaptor for my cinq which i assume is the same fitting as a sei as everything likes seats etc is anyway it was £38.75 which sounds like daylight robbery to me and the cheapest steering wheel to fit it is £48.70 so basically will cost quite a bit.

hope this helps and by the way there number is 01978 664466

The younger modder said:
well i rang demon tweeks for a boss adaptor for my cinq which i assume is the same fitting as a sei as everything likes seats etc is anyway it was £38.75 which sounds like daylight robbery to me and the cheapest steering wheel to fit it is £48.70 so basically will cost quite a bit.

hope this helps and by the way there number is 01978 664466

Hey, i have a cinq but mine is the later model and hence i need the one for a seicento as a cinq and sei r not the same.

Yeah i knows, i have that exact same hub here with me now and i have tried this on my cinq as does not fit. I need to get one that looks like this:

Attachments

• Sei04.jpg
    Sei04.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 109
No it isn't - the wheel's the right way up, he's just got to steer a bit to one side to see round the bonnet.........

Tosh

he mate, that looks more like what i need. the link you email i had found that sometime last week. I have one on order now anyways, hoping its the right one and will fit. Thanks all the same. I will post some pics when i get (and if it fits) so people can see the difference i was talking about. :D

Cheers people!!

Back