Seicento Seicento Sporting abarth BLACK

Currently reading:
Seicento Seicento Sporting abarth BLACK

syphon123

BlackSei The Beast
these pictures were taken when I first brought the car in July 2002. Since then I have added most of the extras listed in my sig.
I'm planning on giving it a good cleaning, and a nice wax very soon, maybe even give it a coat of Autoglym Extra gloss if the weather stays ok :D anyway, hope you like the look of the car.

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
JBL ICE + Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit ((10"Sub,4Channel 600w amp in boot),6x9 in parcel shelf,16.5cm in rear arm rests, 10cm in front)
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

Bloody hell, my neighbours rip the **** out of me for polishing the Jag to a deep shine twice a week, but it still doesnt come anywhere near that! Well done lad!

Mind you... and did you bear this in mind Si, that the surface area to polish on the whole of the Sei amounts to the sides of a Bravo and a wing on the Jag. C'mon how long did it take?????? 5, 10 maybe 15 at a push if you stopped for a cuppa?

Cheers

Fiat Bravo HGT155
Jagaur XJR-S 6.0 V12

hehe, thanks.
its not that shiny, its even better now I use autogylm. if the weather stays fine tomorrow I am going to clean and wax it. but priority job is fit new underlay in passenger footwell(nasty gash in washerjet pipe, resulting in puddle[:(!]
Also will be fitting cabling for amp and sub which ill be installing this week.
Ill post some more pictures of the completed setup

see ya

syphon

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
JBL ICE + Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit ((10"Sub,4Channel 600w amp in boot),6x9 in parcel shelf,16.5cm in rear arm rests, 10cm in front)

Me jealous? Nah ...

I could post pictures of my car, but I'm warning you, it's not pretty ...

Steve
(I'm also on [email protected])

1989 Fiat Panda 1000CL
Electronic Distributor
Metamec copper brake pipes
Currently immobile with a knackered gearbox
Replacement 5-speed 'box and new QH clutch in garage ready to fit
and is likely to remain there for some time yet due to my EXTREME
LAZINESS (and it's cold and wet out there - okay, so I'm a wimp) ...

lol
thats a new door that we were installing. but it was pink so it needed painting first obviously :) suprised anyone else hasnt mentioned that.

see ya

syphon

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

I'm a Cinq man myself and have never had a decent look at the interior of a Sei properly until now. It still has a trait which is one of the only problems with a Cinq I have!!!

[:(!]The twatty little accelerator you can only push 3/4s of the way if you have size 12s like me!!![:(!]lol

I have size 12's aswell i find turning your foot at a slight angle helps!

I have considerably more mods, THAN YOU!​
voldar02.gif
Pssssst my cars for sale​

i find pushing your foot down really hard so the carpet compresses helps too ;)

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 10cm in front, 10" Sub and GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).

Back