General Seicento oil sump

Currently reading:
General Seicento oil sump

larsson1971

Hi there my oil sump is past its best now and is now leaking time for a new one , are they easy to do and how to to do , and how much are they , am i best to buy new or a second hand one .

Hi there my oil sump is past its best now and is now leaking time for a new one , are they easy to do and how to to do , and how much are they , am i best to buy new or a second hand one .

hi mate

the sump is a easy job to do, its just a case of taking the bolts out and changing the gasket the put the new one on. id get one from a scrappy (shouldnt be much over a fiver)

cheers
jay

Bought a new one on ebay £16 and even came with the sealant all in plus postage £27.50 . Fiat wanted £116 the cheapest from a motor factor was £45 inc vat , so think i won a watch .

Cheers

Bought a new one on ebay £16 and even came with the sealant all in plus postage £27.50 . Fiat wanted £116 the cheapest from a motor factor was £45 inc vat , so think i won a watch .

Cheers
Hi Larsson, I dont suppose you have the sellers ebay ID as £16 is really cheap and I would like one
Cheers

Back