General Seicento Exhaust Swap

Currently reading:
General Seicento Exhaust Swap

Anybody be interested in swapping exhausts with me? (plus some cash my way) custom stainless duplex job cat back, with 2 backboxes, 3 1/2" rolled pipes, preferably somebody with a black sei (so can swap bumpers as mine has the second cutout)

Btw; am just seeing if there is any interest at the moment, not 100% sure right now but shall see soon, oh and it sounds very very nice (y)

Edit; and am after standard exhaust

Why would you return it to standard? Leaving the Cento community in search of higher performance?

Should we expect duplicate threads for rims etc?

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Why would you return it to standard? Leaving the Cento community in search of higher performance?

Liam

Not sure, but will always be with the cento community :) just considering coming back to the non drag cento :p

Should we expect duplicate threads for rims etc?

Only thing i dont have straight swap for in the garage is the exhaust so only want to see if anybody would be interested in that for now,

but as i said if i go through with plan i am staying cento so rims etc may well stay with me, dont worry you guys will be the first to know of my decision either way (y)

Ghost, did you have a theory that if you went up a hundred the 500 curse would be lifted and you could change back again unaffected?

Sounds logical but however, a loan plus a Sei would get one very special Cinq.

I'll ask no more and await a new thread sometime.

Liam

Back