General Seicento Colours

Currently reading:
General Seicento Colours

Rosso83

Ive had a good search of the forum for an answer to this question... but i havent found one yet, so i dare to pose it.

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the colours the mk1 and mk2 Seicentos were available in? Mine is colour code 675 which i know to be Grigio Orione or Orion Grey, which is a dark metalic grey colour, with almost a blue flip in it. I want to know if there were any other dark grey metalics in the range?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and incase its of any use to anyone found a nice site listing Fiat colour codes and their names.

www. uniquecarsandparts.com/au/colour_codes_fiat .htm

No other dark greys in the range IIRC, the only other grey is the colour of my old car which you can see below

Some people would class it as silver but it is grey :)

Last edited:
we have yet to get a list of sei colours.
the cinq list in the FAQ i got from a cinq brochure.
so if someone has a sei one we can get the full list

Custard is missing something in his FAQ's :eek: :devil:

mine is called grigio vinci or something like that 606/a i think the code is.. not orion whatsit like you said... and mines the dark metallic grey, dont THINK they did the mpi's in my colour.. few abarths but mostly spi

correct me if im wrong tho! lol

You got a picture of your car so i can see the colour? Mines a MPI 2001 Sporting, as i said its dark grey but have a definite blue flip in it.

You got a picture of your car so i can see the colour? Mines a MPI 2001 Sporting, as i said its dark grey but have a definite blue flip in it.

DSC_5137_copy.jpg

Sorry kaylz your not online :eek:

Note this is an SPI sporting

Its a strange colour, looks really blue there but in a different light it looks light a dark gunmetal grey :bang:

Back