Styling sei with cinq sporting alloys

Currently reading:
Styling sei with cinq sporting alloys

Unfortunately not alot has happened recently I've been buying little bits for the 1.4 conversion, I'm currently looking at buying some new wheels (either todgers old wheels or a set of cinq sporting wheels) and I'm Also planning on a new black bonnet and roof so alot of saving and not alot to be actually seeing cheers

Lee

Unfortunately not alot has happened recently I've been buying little bits for the 1.4 conversion, I'm currently looking at buying some new wheels (either todgers old wheels or a set of cinq sporting wheels) and I'm Also planning on a new black bonnet and roof so alot of saving and not alot to be actually seeing cheers

Lee

tb id go for todgers wheels as you can then fit the PGY brakes under them as there 14 inch yet the cinq wheels are 13inch

if going for a 16v conversion best to go for the overkill brakes

Ash

anyone got any pictures or links of a sei with cinq sporting alloys on it (in black if possible)

cheers

Lee
Erm, am i missing something here?
You're thinking of using 13" chinky alloys? Those things that buckle if you run over as much as a woodlouse!
Got fed up with buying countless replacements on my Cinq & eventually got Sei alloys as they have a strengthened inner side-wall to overcome this problem.
Do you live in some kind of fantasy land where the roads are perfectly flat & don't have pot-holes? Where is it, i want to live there :)

That listing cracks me up, especially the bit about the JA manifold :D.

That manifold won't fit in a cento bay for piggy testies. Also aswell that isn't VHT paint used on the manifolds (well it's mean't to be), but it's just halfrauds **** cans.

The bit about the abarth gearbox being better suited to the conversion is a bit wrong too. N/A the 6speed is the best way to go on the 16v engine because the engine seems to run out of breathe with the 5 speed's final drive. Aswell as the high engine RPM being loud and anoying at 70mph on a motorway, the 6 speed drops it down to a suitable level.

That inlet would do the job but on an MPI you ideally need a bravo plastic fuel rail as that is a non returnable setup. For an SPI the metal rail on that manifold is ideal.

I would be wary of those calipers too, must be a reason why he hasn't seperated the hoses from them. You will also need brackets to fit the rears, which aren't provided.

Either way that is a nice little bundle to split and sell on.

Thanks

X

EDIT: Also that janspeed exhaust will need to be modified to fit.

Last edited:
Just looking at the bundle of bit I originally said I wanted the 1.4 16v conversion and as many people have said If your gonna go through the hassle of a 1.2 you may aswel go for the 1.4

Hmm I'll keep an eye on the price but I guess unless its silly cheap I think I'm gonna pass on it for the 14s

Will see what happens friday

Lee

Back