Technical Sei Wipers

Currently reading:
Technical Sei Wipers

2minits

Please be gentle this is my first time on here!! i bought meself a sei sportage yesterday, and on the way home in the rain inoticed the wipers don't auto park (at the bottom of the screen) if you turn them off, they stop, instantly :bang: is this normal or am i missing something or rather isn;t something working, if not what, it drove med mad on the way home and i locked the car in the garage and sulked all day today!

best regards

shawn

NUTS!! not the reply i was hoping for but any reply is a good one, thanks for that i best get the car out and appologies...............tommorow!

best regards

shawn

They should auto park (My 2 previous Cinqs' did)...oddly my current one does occasionally (when its not raining as the motor is quirky when wet)

arc said:
i've never had a problem with them not autoparking..

Well....Never have I, but Ive never owned a V8 (99cc)'er though. I dont think any problem I have atm with that car is anything like anything Ive ever had!

i dont ave that problem, but i ave the problem of them stopping at the bottom of the windscreen but then bouncing back up about an inch (n)

They won't autopark when you turn the ignition off, but they should when they are switched off at the switch.

If the wipers are hitting the bottom and bouncing back, then they need adjusted where the linkage meets the motor.

Cheers

D

Back