General Sei turbo on Ebay, any ideas??

Currently reading:
General Sei turbo on Ebay, any ideas??

Seen a very nice Sei Turbo on Ebay which i like the look of, anyone know if its a member on here or anything about it?

Thanks

Donna

p.s sold the Kandy cinq today and want another cento already:slayer:

Wow, i always wondered if somebody on the forum owned that 'Kandy cinq' its a beast!! wot engine was in it?

Was it actually a 1242 NOS? because it seems to be for show from the pics of it in past??

I like the look of the Sei Donna, (y)

very jealous I was interested in that but but couldn't get the cash together in time:(

These things always come up athe the wrong times for me, might have to try a new approach to getting my hands on one :idea: Donna will you have my babies

;) Depends how much :D

I was just lucky i sold the Cinq on the Wednesday and seen that then otherwise i wouldnt have had the money for it, cant wait to get it now (y)

how can you not be tempted? would be one of the first things on my mind to try!!! on a private road of course! (y)

Tbh the Cinq was a show car, not for going fast, as the 15's and lowered made it a scary car for corners etc, the NOS is also a pain in the arse to insure and i hardly drove the thing in the year i had it so never seemed to get round to filling it :bang:

lol, that black mail, lol.

if i ever buy one again in the future, it'll be a turbo'd one. but not for a long time yet, lol.

What is it you have bought Karl ??

CINQ SOLD! now the owner of i escy GTi.... slightly faster

Ive had all manner of crazy cars in the last few years, mk1 Mr2 supercharger, CRX siR, Civic type R and i always come back to the centos so you probably will get another :D

Tbh the Cinq was a show car, not for going fast, as the 15's and lowered made it a scary car for corners etc, the NOS is also a pain in the arse to insure and i hardly drove the thing in the year i had it so never seemed to get round to filling it :bang:

Strangely enough I've had very few problems getting insurance for my Nitrous Works kit on a 20bhp boost, though I've also been asking about roll cages which a lot of companies won't insure for road use so maybe I'm just left with the people who insure the more extreme things to start with?

PS. Brooky, who do you think will get on nitrous first me or you? :devil:

Last edited:
Back