General Sei sporting for sale?

Currently reading:
General Sei sporting for sale?

LanciaMad

New member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
1,176
Location
Toon
Anyone want to sell me there Sei Sporting? Got a wanted ad in the classifieds but I fear it may be missed, anyone know of anyone that may want to sell theirs?
 

jamie86

Funny saying here
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
10,906
Location
Near Bath
EvilJaxx said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-SEICENTO-SPORTING-MICHAEL-SCHUMACHER-EDITION_W0QQitemZ4602826910QQcategoryZ9843QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thats a decent buy, £2650 and only 20k milage! (y) Free delivery to anywhere in the UK seems nice also!


:yuck: nasty stain on drivers seat :eek:


91_12_sb.JPG
 

blu73

The Force is strong with this one.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
18,922
Location
Luke's Jedi Academy
jamie86 said:
:yuck: nasty stain on drivers seat :eek:


91_12_sb.JPG

Should imagine the sunroof leaked and left a stain, mines the same, only leaks if theres loads of water, bucket of water when washing for example
 

jamie86

Funny saying here
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
10,906
Location
Near Bath
blu73 said:
Should imagine the sunroof leaked and left a stain, mines the same, only leaks if theres loads of water, bucket of water when washing for example

Nah i think the driver got a little excited :eek:
 
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
3,262
Location
West Yorkshire
jamie86 said:
Nah i think the driver got a little excited :eek:

The Sei is such a sex pot that they obviously couldn't contain their juices.

I'm putting on offer in on a house tonight.......... expect to see everything I own (not my arse, Jamie, Mase et al) for sale on here soon!
 

jamie86

Funny saying here
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
10,906
Location
Near Bath
EvilJaxx said:
;) and so he should in his MS Edition, I herd they do 19,000 rpm 200+ Mph :D like his F1 car

Regards

Adam

That's only with MS driving it though... ;) Off a cliff :D
 

jamie86

Funny saying here
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
10,906
Location
Near Bath
paulbfd said:
expect to see everything I own (not my arse, Jamie, Mase et al)

Excuse me :eek:

Do i need to post naked pics of my g/f to prove this false :confused:

Sorry for spam btw :eek:
 

Babz

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
159
Location
Cheadle, Staffordshire
nasty stain on drivers seat

i love that this is the only problem.. my car seats had nasty white patches all over every seat! (really dont wanna know what they had been upto) :yuck:

and i spent an hour cleaning them! with some really good carpet cleaner from halfords!
 

Emm

Fiat Addict
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
3,548
Location
in,on,or lookin at a Fiat
Babz said:
i love that this is the only problem.. my car seats had nasty white patches all over every seat! (really dont wanna know what they had been upto) :yuck:

and i spent an hour cleaning them! with some really good carpet cleaner from halfords!

really good and halfords in the same sentence just aint right! lol!
 

black_fiatsei

New member
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
78
Location
KENT
Mines 4 sale, its an S tho but has the sporting seats and rev counter! In the classifieds section!

Cheers :D
 
Top