Styling Sei Seats In Cinq

Currently reading:
Styling Sei Seats In Cinq

connor

Hey everyone, I aint posted for a while, been a stresful few weeks!!!

Just started my new job and onmy first day me lil baby cinq was violated n emptied of everything inside...thieving f**king smack heads[:(!]

but back to the topic...I've finally lost the will to just leave my car and decided to use my new found wealth to do some jobs

i found some lovely black and red seicento seats at the scrappy but wanted to find out how easy it would be to fit these beauties in the cinq?

would it be a straight swap or would it involve ripping chunks out of both my car and my hair?

connor

WWTBAM?

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not starting, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

well ive done this exactly with my cinq just go to link below to see the problem i had but apart from that almost straight bolt in fit

https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12504&SearchTerms=+my+new+interior

The younger modder

i wish i'd found them seats:(

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Union Jackass

thanks very much for your help, the seats I'm getting are the same as the younger modder's. will have to c how much the scrap yard wants for them.

Dammit!! I want a set of them for my Cinq!!![:(!][:(!][:(!]

Why is it all scrappies near me only have Novas and Corsas!!! Only Fiats you find are Unos, and Tipos![V]

The Future Is Bright....The Future is Yellow!

Mysig4smaller.jpg

..cos they're the Fiat's that are still in the process of slowly rotting away due to careless owners - unlike Cinq and Sei owners :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02 Seicento - Badboy, delocked, debadged, lowered -40mm, meshed front bumper..

Yet to come - lowered even more, flushed in skirts, bonnet vents, front corner splitters, Abarth + AX GT Spoiler one-piece

scrappies near sie have cinqs in and he lives in leeds? :p

nowhere within 40 mile radius of here has 'em lol :p well one has my old cinq but i know how many mechanical faults that had :p

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, Sig coming soon ;)
cams.gif

Back