DSC01022.JPG

Seicento Sei Schumacher Then and Now Pics

Introduction

Hi everyone I have had my Seicento Schumacher for about 3 or 4 weeks now and i'm enjoying every minute of owning it. Just thought id post up some pics of what the car was like when i got it and what its like now.

Since i bought the car i have had front and rear bumpers resprayed as there were a few marks on them, new number plates with MS logos as the old ones looked knackered and needed replaced and I have painted the calipersred to match the surround of the numberplate and MS logos.. well anyway enough of me waffling on here's some of the pics:

Before

DSC01022.JPG

DSC01023.JPG

DSC01024.JPG

After

DSC01076.JPG

DSC010731.JPG

DSC010701.JPG

DSC01072.JPG

Thanks for looking hope you all like them :D

Aaron
It looks just like mine except for the number plates. Have you got any more plans for it? I am considering an aftermarket exhaust, something that looks a little more meaty than the standard pea shooter but I am not to sure as there is something to be said about keeping them standard. (y)

It looks just like mine except for the number plates. Have you got any more plans for it? I am considering an aftermarket exhaust, something that looks a little more meaty than the standard pea shooter but I am not to sure as there is something to be said about keeping them standard. (y)

Hi mate yeah I'm the same I like keeping the car as standard as possible. I have plans although I need to get saving up the pennies to get them done lol. I need to refurb the alloys as they have a few marks on them. I also want change the exhaust system but i think i'll hold on to the original one that is on the car aswell. I want something that fills the arch a bit more more and isn't too loud I kinda like the look of the janspeed systems. I would be interested to hear people's opinions and experiences of the different systems that are available for the Sei to give me an idea on which exhaust would best suit my car. What exhaust system are you looking at going for??

please can you tell me what you have a red R in your car for?

its just that ive never seen one before, and im nosy.

cheers:)

Hi mate the R is a stupid thing that all new drives in N. Ireland have to display for a year after you pass your test and it restricts us to drive at 45 mph (n) lol.. Nice Punto btw is it an HGT??

Last edited:
My schuie is almost the same , i have put on red coachlines just above the door rubbers it sets it off really well also i have put abarth sheilds on the front wings and tailgate next to the fiat badge, look the bees nees , i also have painted my calipers red also i want to get wind deflectors for the doors , i have had my car for a few weeks a new exsaust was put on when i bought the car and a chrome trim was put on the tail pipe looks neat, mine has done nearly 19000 miles has had full service ,new belts disc pads so it saves me having to pay for all this , i think i got a good deal,runs really well only very slight uneven tickover but starts easely, i should get some pics out soon, i hope to be putting on the paint protection treatment soon it,s a special coating that protects your paintjob,regards marino bottali.

What exhaust system are you looking at going for??

If I do change the exhaust I would go for either a cat back Sportex or just the Supersprint rear section. Just like you I dont want excessive noise but want the exhaust to fill the bumpers arch. The system on at the moment is in perfect order so I am not sure if I want to buy it just for the sake of it. If the exhaust was faulty then I would do it immediatly. If I had to choose then I would probably have the Supersprint.

I work literally next door to the place that sells the systems.

So how long have they had the "R" scheme in NI?
Has it reduced deaths or accidents?

Very nice car by the way:)

RALPH

If I do change the exhaust I would go for either a cat back Sportex or just the Supersprint rear section. Just like you I dont want excessive noise but want the exhaust to fill the bumpers arch. The system on at the moment is in perfect order so I am not sure if I want to buy it just for the sake of it. If the exhaust was faulty then I would do it immediatly. If I had to choose then I would probably have the Supersprint.

I work literally next door to the place that sells the systems.

Why not have a nice tailpipe fitted to origanal system

Back