General Sei Roof Rack

Currently reading:
General Sei Roof Rack

goodeye

im thinking of sticking a roof rack on my sei sporting, i love the car but there isnt enough room in it. i can see some ridges above the doors which i assume locates the rails but cant see how the rear ones would fit. was wondering if anyone else had fitted roof bars and what effect it might have of fuel etc.

the final plan is to have a cage up there like some of the DUB VW so i can easily just chuck stuff up there. any advice would be cool especially where you buy the bars and cage.

Thanks

im thinking of sticking a roof rack on my sei sporting, i love the car but there isnt enough room in it. i can see some ridges above the doors which i assume locates the rails but cant see how the rear ones would fit. was wondering if anyone else had fitted roof bars and what effect it might have of fuel etc.

the final plan is to have a cage up there like some of the DUB VW so i can easily just chuck stuff up there. any advice would be cool especially where you buy the bars and cage.

Thanks

Have you got any further with this?
I am also looking to fit a roof rack/bars to my daughters Sei sporting (for a surf board).Dave

Back