Styling Sei rear 1/4 panels

Currently reading:
Styling Sei rear 1/4 panels

AquaSpirit said:
You write "slightly raised to allow clearance for magnet"

But my experience tells me, that raising the panels (to allow for clearance for magnet), makes it impossible to fold the backseat forward... (n)

Worth noticing for those who are interested :)

I havent raised my panels to fit 6x9's, and I have room for the magnets!
But I suppose that the size of the magnets differs from model to model...

Btw, very nice looking panels U have !!! (y)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i could get my back seats down even with the grills on (which added an extra 1cm at least to the surface) they are only raised a little bit, 2 thickness#s of thin mdf, sorry im not very specific on the measurements lol

they would still be in my sei if i hadnt written it off... i miss my sei *sigh*

AquaSpirit said:
i could get my back seats down even with the grills on (which added an extra 1cm at least to the surface) they are only raised a little bit, 2 thickness#s of thin mdf, sorry im not very specific on the measurements lol

they would still be in my sei if i hadnt written it off... i miss my sei *sigh*

sorry to hear about your car mate, thats sucks :(

i think someone has actually already posted this link for you earlier!...

http://fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=24462

good luck with the sale, they look very smart :)

nice! i didnt see that part of the forum before.

i did make front door cars too, even had the speakers installed but i never got round to covering them so i left the panels in the car when it was taken away.

black ice + night time + narrow lanes = written off sei :'(

pete has a pic on his website off his rear quarts, i think they are square

errm i think his site is something like http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/close_to_cracking_up/

sei
drivequart.jpg

Last edited:
he talking bout reflection off your roof felting thing stuff.

they were piece of **** to make, as long as you take your time with the jigsaw they come out tidy. i just drew around the factory ones and drilled holes through then aswell since they werent going back in, then used one as a template to make the other.

Back