minilites1.jpg

Seicento Newest Mod To Sei

Introduction

Demon Tweeks have told me they think the only set on a cento in the uk as they had to even work out the offset for me as Compomotive didnt even list it :D

So Chuffed With Them, Just cant wait to get the silly low drop to go with 'em :D
woo :D got the skirts on today but took back off, sanded down and am in process of respraying them... i wasnt happy with the finish when on car lol :D

also working on a lil side interior project too :D ;) Pics be up soon as always :D

:cry:

Well its been a short and peaceful journey for my sei during my ownership but now she is looking at departing me... got two viewings scheduled today, one anytime now and the second going to ring me in a couple of hours and if its still for sale is going to pop up for a look

Never actually managed to get the pics to reflect the nice purple bumper inserts till today... :(

First viewing is from the sounds of it a car to see the guy inbetween cars, not sure if he'd be interested in forum tbh but will still mention it, second viewing is a guy wanting a car for his daughter, but either way FF will be mentioned and the ff sticker will stay on the car as well as on the numberplates :D :slayer:

Also decided wheel refurb on the cinq is going to be silver and if possible a slightly shinier silver :cool: :D

Attachments

• Sei 3 21-01-06.JPG
    Sei 3 21-01-06.JPG
    346.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Sei 2 21-01-06.JPG
    Sei 2 21-01-06.JPG
    445.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Sei 4 21-01-06.JPG
    Sei 4 21-01-06.JPG
    395.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Sei 5 21-01-06.JPG
    Sei 5 21-01-06.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Cinq 21-1-06.JPG
    Cinq 21-1-06.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Cinq Sei 21-01-06.JPG
    Cinq Sei 21-01-06.JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 48
Went with stickers on and forum numberplates :p but already had a call from guy :( only 1 locking wheel nut and cant find the key for it :( got two keys here, one is for turbo cinqs locking nuts and other i think is from the yellow one i scrapped, worth giving it a try though

Back