General sedicivalvole or uno turbo wanted

Currently reading:
General sedicivalvole or uno turbo wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've really got the bug again for one of these, idealy i'd like the tipo to have recaro's.
i've had a couple uno turbos and tipo 16v's before and after driving newer stuff lately i've got really bord.
does anyone know of any for sale at the minute, i really want one to save the milage on my coupe 20vt plus.

so instantly thought of asking you guys for a solid/semi solid uno turbo and the same for the sedi.

thanks guys

dean

I had mine up for sale for a grand a year ago, then bottled out at the last minute. I am glad I didn't let it go - I'd have probably regretted it.

To quote you, it's the 'boringness' of other cars that keeps me hooked on these older Fiats - modern cars have no character.

Iv seen a sedi on ebay today but doesn't look like its gonna go cheap. Last I heard it was at £400. It did have recaro interior though, its on a K plate.

(y)

i've seen that one on ebay, it looks alittle faded in the pics which isn't a problem in it's self but the guy wont end the auction early so for me to go to see it only is a little far at 170miles

i regret selling my old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back