Sedici forum in the Fiat Cars section

Currently reading:
Sedici forum in the Fiat Cars section

Searching for "sedici" in the forums returns over 360 results, with a few threads specifically about the sedici. Perhaps its now time for a sedici forum? Creating a specific forum for the car would surely also increase number of posts about the car, as people will have venue to start with.

Searching for "sedici" in the forums returns over 360 results, with a few threads specifically about the sedici. Perhaps its now time for a sedici forum? Creating a specific forum for the car would surely also increase number of posts about the car, as people will have venue to start with.

have you been in a coma for a while?

seaching for sedeci gives me 3 threads?

just a cursory look at the 350+ threads listed for "sedici", reveals a significant number are for the tipo sedici(valvole)....rather than the fiat/suzuki lovechild....

had a look and i would say 11 threads on the new one
a few of which are purely on the news/release info

basically you would need a few more owners to step up and post on this thread before it justifys its own section

Well it would be nice for those of us with sedicis to have our own section. But one reason why the traffic might be less than for some models, other than the relative rarity, could be that there are not many issues about which to share the grief or fascination.... notchy second gear on the mjets, airbag rattle on some... otherwise I think it has a tendency to "just work"..... all a bit "white goods" oriental tedious, really. There, now I've said it I'm sure some Latin character will emerge and it will begin to malfunction in some diverting fashion.... still if it doesn't at least I have a Panda and a 156 to stop life getting too boring;). I suppose tales of offroad 4x4 experiences might offer some scope...

Still no Sedici forum? :(
Seaching for "sedici" returns over 290 results. Surely a sedici forum is justified?
Creating the forum will stimulate yet more sedici related posts.

Back