General Secret compartments???

Currently reading:
General Secret compartments???

Witzend7

As a 3 day owner I'm still finding things out.......i keep seeing things about secret compartments......where are these and is there anything else quirky to discover???

above the shelf assuming not a later car with a glovebox there is a fold down holder for your service book. Some have a cubby under the passenger seat, the base cushion folds upwards towards the dash. Neither are really secret . All depends on model and spec when purchased. Anything else quirky ? Loads ! It's a 500 ;)

above the shelf assuming not a later car with a glovebox there is a fold down holder for your service book. Some have a cubby under the passenger seat, the base cushion folds upwards towards the dash. Neither are really secret . All depends on model and spec when purchased. Anything else quirky ? Loads ! It's a 500 ;)
Lol. Mine's 2016 Lounge. Cant seem to move passenger seat and I've a glove box!! ;)

Not entirely pointless - I keep the car's rego and insurance papers in there. Always know where to find them and they're unlikely to be found by anyone else, especially in this country where 500's are becoming increasingly rare.

Back