Styling Seat protectors

Currently reading:
Styling Seat protectors

Sparkle

Hi
I'm about to buy a GP sporting and asked the dealer about seat covers, he said Fiat didn't sell them. Basically I need some seat covers as i get filthy at work and don't want to mark the seats. Has anyone here bought any? I have had a look at the Halfrauds website but none of them list being able to fit a GP. They need to be suitable to fit a car with side airbags as well. Does anyone know anywhere (preferably online) where I can get some seat covers?

Cheers Jon.

Hi
I'm about to buy a GP sporting and asked the dealer about seat covers, he said Fiat didn't sell them. Basically I need some seat covers as i get filthy at work and don't want to mark the seats. Has anyone here bought any? I have had a look at the Halfrauds website but none of them list being able to fit a GP. They need to be suitable to fit a car with side airbags as well. Does anyone know anywhere (preferably online) where I can get some seat covers?

Cheers Jon.

I use the seat covers that I had on my previous car, bought from Argos.
I just cut the sides out to expose the side air bag panel.
I'm still looking for ready made covers the same as you.:(

do you have to cut out the sides in order for the airbags to still work correctly?

slightly off topic, yet amazingly the same topic:
can you buy the orig seat covers that come with the car?
as when i was cleaning i saw you can unzipp them.. does that mean the whole cover comes off?
or is it for access, as the bottom part of seat isnt as easy?

Hmm looks like i'm going to have to venture into Halfords and have a look. Their website is rubbish, it doesn't show any images of the seat covers. I will go and have a look I don't want the GP to look like it belongs to a Barry! They do ones with the cut outs for the side bags though.

Cheers anyway Jon.

BiGAL54 do you have any pictures of your modified/butchered seat covers? It made me laugh for a whole 5 minutes, reading your post:)

Best seat cover I had.. the plastic one with FIAT in the middle than they left on after doing some work!

Lasted me weeks. (y)

Back