Technical Seat Marbella 0.9 Manual / Wiring Diagrams

Currently reading:
Technical Seat Marbella 0.9 Manual / Wiring Diagrams

Markyates28

Hi all

I was hoping someone could help me out with either a workshop manual or a wiring diagram for a 1992 Seat Marbella 0.9?

It is the car with ECU controlled ignition and a carburettor

I have an issue where when the ignition is turned on there is a continuous beep and the Engine light is on. I have found that by disconnecting the fuel pipe into the carb, cranking a bit of fuel through and re-connecting the pipe seems ro clear the fault and get it going again - makes no sense to me!

Any help is great appreciated

Mark

Welcome to the community! :D

hmm thats interesting. you may have the mechanical fuel pump on the way out. i had the same car.. wish i never sold it. the one thing i found that gave issues was some of the pipes split and caused a vacuum leak. it may also be an issue with the fuel tank breather. does it suck air in when you remove the fuel cap?

old OBD1 diagnostics will read the ecu to tell you what is causing the fault. though i do remember our one beeping when the choke was all the way out when it was hot. maybe the temp sensor has failed. i am pretty sure they have 2 sensors.. one for the dash display and one the ECU reads.. i know one is right on top of the block but i am not sure where the other one is sadly. its been some years since i had the car so i have forgotten about a lot of it.

i hope some of this helps.. its definitely things to try.

Back