General Seat Covers.

Currently reading:
General Seat Covers.

macamxthe1st

We have a three month old Twin Air and all in all we are pretty pleased with it (good fun/bit thirsty). However it has the "Cream" upholstery which is marking up quite badly. We have been trying to source some front seat covers but without success. Anyone help please.

Geoff.

I haven't (yet) used these guys: but they've been very friendly and helpful in discussing options, etc., without putting any pressure on me; and they have, so far, always been quick to respond to my emails. (They're also pretty local to me.) About £200 for a full set of made-to-measure covers for the Punto or Mk3 Panda (in the material I specified); allowing 15-20 working days for delivery... -- as they really are made to order. (y)

Just ensure that they know that you're talking about the latest iteration of the Panda: as it may be new enough that they don't yet have it on their books...! :eek:

Probably not the sort of thing you're looking for as its far too 'heavy duty' but we recently bought one of these PetGear by Happy Pet Front Seat Cover: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies for the passenger seat of our 2009 Panda. for the dog to sit on.

We've moved it over to the seat of our new 2012 'Lounge' Panda TA with the now light upholstery. One thing that impresses is how well it fits and how easy it is to remove when a human needs to ride as passenger!

FIAT used to sell a set of seat covers for the Mk3 Panda - but not the Mk4?

Any success with finding seat covers that fit the 2012+ panda?

I'm after a couple for the front seats, needs to be pretty robust and waterproof.

Back