General scudo

Currently reading:
General scudo

scudotaxi

Hi guys. Just switched on the 1.9td and engine light stayed on. The glow plug did not light. Any ideas?Also does anyone know where the diagnostic socket is on 1.9td. Thanks in advance

Thanks for reply. Is the socket in near side foot well behind triangular plastic plate?

someone plz help i have a 00 1.9 scudo an im going through light bulbs like paris hilton gos through men,im changin bulbs nearly every second day not the same bulbs but all diferent ones i was changing the head ligh today after replacing it last week and i noticed the parking light was very dull i took it out an it looks like a mirror as in the inside of the parking light is reflective silver and just if anyones wondering no i didnt handle the bulbs bare handed but i did notice a mitsubitsi symbol on the altenater which is the origanal since it left the garage can any 1 help me plz,please email me on [email protected] thank you

My ignition switch sometimes sticks and causes the engine light to stay on, if this is the case wipers, indicators etc.. will not work.

deckstermx3 said:
My ignition switch sometimes sticks and causes the engine light to stay on, if this is the case wipers, indicators etc.. will not work.
try takeing off the back barrall (ignition switc)and open it and spay it with wd40

Back