Technical Scantool

Currently reading:
Technical Scantool

Malc

Hi, purchased MultiECUScan software and KKL Cable switching. Computer s/w was downloaded on died and have not needed OBD since first purchased. Anyone know of this kit? Help needed please. Corcai I believe was the man.

Last edited:
Hi Malk, You can ask your questions here and someone maybe able to help or you can go to the Multiecuscan website and ask on the forum there.

Mike

Last edited:
Hmm. Without the keys, either 3 or 4 of them, I think you have had it, sorry. Only option then, is to contact [email protected] and throw yourself on his mercy, and see if he can/ is prepared to provide a new key. As you presumably had no chance to deactivate the installation- and why would you if all was OK and you had no need to?- this may give rise to there being one installation registered on your credentials out there already, thus a possible reluctance to make this potentially two installations. Bit of a pickle, I admit, but if you don't ask, you won't know. I'm sure this will not be the first time this has happened. As they say, if you change your OS it needs deactivating and new keys, but who changes their OS unless they have a failure, in which case they will not have had the foresightt to change the or record the keys? BTW I have found support directly from them less than brilliant, and in hindsight I would have been better off buying from Gendan, their UK agent, who's support is legendary.

Last edited:
...I had a hard drive failure on the laptop containing Multiecuscan a couple of years ago.

Patently I couldn't recover contents in order to go through the process to transfer the licence to a replacement.

By contacting Yani (support@multiecuscan.net) I was able to obtain a new key, BUT, I was able to supply the full details of the original key, as I'd kept the email from the original activation, AND the new machine was substantially the same (the failed hdd simply being replaced by an SSD).

Yani was very responsive and most helpful.

Been on with Original supplier - Scantool-Direct, excellent service, just hoping it can be sorted for new laptop.

Back