no1.jpg

Cinquecento Say hello to my little friend...

Introduction

... and very little it is indeed :D

no1.jpg
no2.jpg
no3.jpg

Cinquecento Sporting 1108. Completly standard. 30072 miles. Lovely condition inside and out, as solid as a rock with no noticable clonking from any of the suspention.. no probs except some juddering and the enginemanagement light coming on for a few secs but the car has been stood for a few weeks (owner got a new car) so could have been some damp getting where it shouldnt have. Will see if it happens again before investigating more, likely the ignition coils anyway (y)

Anyway, collected it today from dulwich in south London. What a nightmare!! was ok and usual traffic untill we got south of the river. was ok for first mile or so along the A205 and then it was complete stand still for about an hour trying to get past clapham common. Took a whole 4:30 hours to get all the way around the north and south circular roads including the ferry crossing at woolwich :D .. its only 24 miles :eek:

crapo pics but its dark outside at night :eek:

so whats ya think??? This will be my 8th fiat in 2 years :rolleyes: :cool: :D but this wont be dissapearing like the others.. ive actually spent some decent money on this one and ive realised centos are the car for me :cool: (y) :D
Nope, not changing! not for a long time anyway. Ive actually spent some decent money on this one (not a few odd hundred on the other crap ive owned since the black cinq)... plus after trying many cars ive realised cinqis are the ones for me :D just so much fun. ide rather enjoy driving a silly cinqi than be bored driving something bigger

Bushboy said:
Nope, not changing! not for a long time anyway. Ive actually spent some decent money on this one (not a few odd hundred on the other crap ive owned since the black cinq)... plus after trying many cars ive realised cinqis are the ones for me :D just so much fun. ide rather enjoy driving a silly cinqi than be bored driving something bigger

so true :eek:

you still change it though, im sure you said you was keeping all the other ones :chin: :p

gggrrr its even the color im looking for, and R reg :mad: lovely car mate, how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking? ill have it when the next car you want comes along (y):p

Craig

cost me £995. only bodywork probs are a little dink on the rear quater panel right down the bottom infront of the arch. abarth skirts will prob cover it :D

last car i said I was defo gonna keep was the red cinqi.. which ide still have now if it would have passed MOT without loads of work. only ever said I was gonna keep tipo till new year.. which I have :D

Back