General Say Goodbye...

Currently reading:
General Say Goodbye...

purple haze

Beware the Panda Face.
To Lizz the first.....she did what she was bought for...Donated her organs!!!

Attachments

• Unnamed-3.jpg
    Unnamed-3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Unnamed-2.jpg
    Unnamed-2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Unnamed-1.jpg
    Unnamed-1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 15
I hope that shell's going to a good home...

China? Lol.

Kev :eek: at least the bumpers where shagged then, as for the engine mount. What can I say, lol. I know what its like at times though. A race. Against time to get it done etc. Get anything for the shell? Oh and glad you cracked the screen trying to get it out. Doesn't make me feel as much of a knoob now having done the same lol.

Jon.

Oh and glad you cracked the screen trying to get it out. Doesn't make me feel as much of a knoob now having done the same lol.

Jon.[/QUOTE]

Join the club Jon, the membership is higher than you think :eek:. Boy was it scary putting the next one back in!! I had to send everyone away so I could consentrate.

I think if I ever had to take one out again I'd take it as guaranteed that it will break, so wouldn't even start until I had another one ready to go in. :(

Didn't realise you were scrapping a Panda, I'd have been very interested in the rear bumper and trailing (radius) arms to get me out of trouble in the short term.

Silly me :eek:. Just realised it would be far cheaper to cut the screen out of the rubber so as not to put any twist on it, and replace that. Assuming, of course, that screen rubbers are available and not too expensive. Anyone know?

Back