Saxo shot down by GPS

Currently reading:
Saxo shot down by GPS

Its scary, you have to kind of prepare yourself and hang on to the wheel otherwise you end up in the boot lol!
it starts off all sedate like, then the boost comes in and its scary.

We rinsed and re-rinsed a BMW M3 on dual carriage way one evening, thats how quick it was...

hmm the company i keep :rolleyes: lmao

haha, fastest car i ever had was my Civic lsi, never realised the power it really does have (i'm a bit of a wimp, i think 70 is breaking the sound barrier) no wonder my insurance was so high

My next car will be the Coupe 2ltr 20V turbo :yum::yum::yum:

Insurance group 21??? or was i having my leg pulled on that?

If its true i need to start saving now, my insurance is £450 tpft on a group 4 car :p

i've been that chav :eek: I overtook sumone in Cinqi Turbo once and no sooner had i done so, i dropped a james bond smoke screen out my drainpipe exhaust and my headgasket became non existant (n)

its quite embarrassing haha.

as for people who don't let me come past i just keep my foot in it until they're so busy goin "wtf" i end up goin past anyway... this is prolly why my head gasket blows :idea:

LMAO at air war video bit :D

I've kind of done that, someone sped up as I was overtaking them, so I dropped it and as I was happily leaving them behind, bloody intercooler pipe came off leaving me with no power lol, luckily I carry tools in the car so a quick stop and I was back on the road again to overtake them again :D

Last edited:
excellent! so its not just turbo cinqs that require and on-board tool kit then haha :D

its always stupid things like pipes coming off, or manifold/turbo join bolts sheering off or oil pipes...

thats all part of the fun tho (y)

excellent! so its not just turbo cinqs that require and on-board tool kit then haha :D

its always stupid things like pipes coming off, or manifold/turbo join bolts sheering off or oil pipes...

thats all part of the fun tho (y)

hah, I've only ever had the tool kit in the car since I put the FMIC on lol :( however my car is dead atm, manifold is off, turbo + radiator coming off sometime soon, got an 07 clio now so turning the GT into a track car lol

but with the GT's manifold bolts have a habit of coming loose over time, hence why my manifold is off due to the gaskets perishing :(

Back