General Sat Nav

Currently reading:
General Sat Nav

Hello,

Some help please if posible :eek:)

Theres a sav nat system on ebay currently and just wanted to know 2 things -

1. It says it need a UK map CD, is this kinda thing I can get from anywhere or only fiat ??
2. Says it has sim card holder, i assume this means you can put a phone sim card in and it becomes a phone and uses the speakers etc as the actual phone?

Thanks in advance

Drew
:eek:)

you should be able to download the cd from a web site.....
and by the sound of it you can use it as a fone aswell (y)

before u purchase id check if u can download the cd get make and model number off sller and do a surch good luck m8

DrewStyles said:
Hello,

Some help please if posible :eek:)

Theres a sav nat system on ebay currently and just wanted to know 2 things -

1. It says it need a UK map CD, is this kinda thing I can get from anywhere or only fiat ??
2. Says it has sim card holder, i assume this means you can put a phone sim card in and it becomes a phone and uses the speakers etc as the actual phone?

Thanks in advance

Drew
:eek:)

1. If you ask nicely round here someone could sort you sor cost of a stamp ;)

2. Yep, plug in an old style sim card (or use the adapter and plug in any newish sim card - BUT NOT 3)

HTH

Steev

DrewStyles said:
1 - not a problem, as already stated - speak to me on MSN ;)

2 - yep.

What is this replacing in your car, btw? I presume it is the Nav+ system.

DrewStyles said:
its just replacing the standard tape/radio head unit

might have a bit of wiring to do M8. And not sure about the body computer and how you re-program it to accept the Nav+. I'm sure there's a thread about it on here somewhere, have a mooch about.

Back