Technical sat nav

Currently reading:
Technical sat nav

Hi i have a m.y. 04 stilo 1.9 jtd dynamic with an mp3 player. does anyone know if it possible to buy the connect nav (i think thats the sat nav for the stilo) and just stick it in?! Also any idea of price!

"SERIES 2" 3 Door 1.9 JTD Dynamic in Metallic Black with MP3 player, leather gearstick & steerinig wheel!

One went for £420 recently on ebay. think they are about £1500 ish brandnew
I beleave it will go in without issue, as long as the code for the unit is keyed in

Scorg

02 Stilo Dynamic 1.6
Sky Blue
01 Brava 80SX
Ink Black

If I remember correctly FIAT ePER lists new and recon units available after a much much lower price - might be worth asking a dealer if your seriously interested.

Paul

Stilo Abarth 3dr, Broom Yellow (Nov '03)

ePER is the electonic parts database for Fiat - basically a CD with all the parts data on it.

I seem to recollect that the Connect Nav+ is aware of the serial numbers of other components (body computer ?) Thus if its moved to another car I guess it will keep prompting you for the 4 digit PIN code to ensure its not stolen - I assume theres a way for dealers to get it to recognise a 'new' car.

Paul

Stilo Abarth 3dr, Broom Yellow (Nov '03)

I'm assuming that there's a GPS antenna that comes with the connect nav system? or is it on the cars anyway?

MiniG

--
Stilo
1.6 dymanic, Broom Yellow, Skywindow, CD changer.
wanna see it? click here
http://www.stupidyellowcar.co.uk

My dealer has just emailed me regarding fitting aftermarket connect nav and their respones was, "it is not possible to fit either of these as an aftermarket spec". Bugger!!!

"M.Y. 04" 3 Door 1.9 JTD Dynamic in Metallic Black with MP3 player, leather gearstick & steerinig wheel!
***NOW IN FOR REPAIR***

Back