General Sad Panda:(

Currently reading:
General Sad Panda:(

OMG two poor Panda's :( :cry:

Poor 4x4 Classic.

Melito, Panda contrada confrontation between two Lacco from the tangle of twisted metal came out alive but with broken bones, battered and bleeding. : 20/09/2008 E'andata (almost) well but could end up worse. He always says that. Or even "Dead I ca'pala Currie and woe! Two drivers, known in the city, Domenico Falcone and Carmelo Antonino Orlando, traveling in the opposite direction on board two Fiat Panda, one red and one green (old and new model). Melito, Panda contrada confrontation between two LaccoAntonino Orlando and Carmelo Domenico Falcone, for cases pending investigation came on a collision course with their Fiat Panda, the first curve of the highway 183. Were also rescued by the 118 and volunteers, and ended up in the ER: For multiple wounds and lacerated and contused wounds, bruises and trauma etc.. Melito Porto Salvo, daring STEP IN CONTRADA LACCO, featuring two DRIVER FINISHED WITH A HOSPITAL PROGNOSIS OF TWENTY DAYS TO HEAD

I'm sure almost every other car in the video is a FIAT aswell:slayer:

Lol. Has anyone ever had the joy of flying into Rome airport :confused:

9 out of 10 vehicles on the runways are either mk2 or mk3 Panda's :p :D (or were when I was there in 2006). Everyone was looking at me strange when I was going on about them all :p :slayer:

Lol. Has anyone ever had the joy of flying into Rome airport :confused:

9 out of 10 vehicles on the runways are either mk2 or mk3 Panda's :p :D (or were when I was there in 2006). Everyone was looking at me strange when I was going on about them all :p :slayer:

I flew to the airport just outside Rome in 2005, there were loads of Pandas on the runway there. Went to Italy earlier this year, we flew to Nice airport and they drove into Italy. There weren't any Pandas on the runway but the first car I saw when I came out of the airport terminal was a Purple Colour:D. In Italy I swear that every other car you see is a Panda, they are literally everywhere:p

Back