General Sad day, they dont make 'em like this anymore!

Currently reading:
General Sad day, they dont make 'em like this anymore!

I just knew it would stir up a hornets nest.

Just what we like, political in fighting between Fiat owners and the Chavs
or maybe even the Chavnots.

No wonder Pandas in the South East get bricked / egged!

Yes make it a classic and gives us cheaper tax currently we pay £125 road tax where as the newer cars included offered for sale can run 3 years paying what we pay in a year. This is the only incentive for scrappage but pants in every other way we lose out here but gain in other ways taxation for most cars is set unfairly more so in the panda if it aint broke dont scrap.

:idea:Get some scrapy one and stick you plate...maybe they won't notice...:cool:
:(:cry:

I almost cried when I read this yesterday. What a waste, when with a bit of a talk with the dealer will get you about £1500 off the list price. If its not too late, then give it a try. Give that seemingly perfect panda a nice loving owner, as admitted it went through its MOT no probs. worth £250 on that basis alone...

1500 + 250 = 1750 ~ 2000 Not a lot in it anymore really.

Anyway, sorry to come into this fashionably late. I have been on holiday! :D

Si

I almost cried when I read this yesterday. What a waste, when with a bit of a talk with the dealer will get you about £1500 off the list price. If its not too late, then give it a try. Give that seemingly perfect panda a nice loving owner, as admitted it went through its MOT no probs. worth £250 on that basis alone...

1500 + 250 = 1750 ~ 2000 Not a lot in it anymore really.

Anyway, sorry to come into this fashionably late. I have been on holiday! :D

Si

No discounts to be had on 500s unless buying one straight off the forecourt - so no £1500.

What about for a punto, I thought thats what they were getting? oh well, bit of a shame though. I'll tell myself that the car was not crushed and in fact when to live on a farm where it can run free amongst other panda's

Yea but the OP is buying a 500, and there is no discount to be had unlike on new GP and Panda's etc (n)

What about for a punto, I thought thats what they were getting? oh well, bit of a shame though. I'll tell myself that the car was not crushed and in fact when to live on a farm where it can run free amongst other panda's

Don't put them on a farm.. they'll be parked on grass and rot slowly until the animals start living in them and chewing the wiring and soiling the interior until the thing either sinks into the mud or gets shot to bits with a shotgun :((n)

erm infinately large car park for them to frolick in? Warm dry weather, with some shaddy sppots for them to chill out in during the summer months and avoid paint fade. Aaaaah! I can relax now.

I have to be honest though, I didnt rescue a panda with shotgun holes. More like harvested it. :cry:

Si

I really must point out that I only picked the iconic cars that Giaugiaro designed and not the crap faceless pieces of **** also mentioned.

I rest my case.

Pandamaniec

Back